클라이언트는 OpenLayers를 사용했군요.
For generating images is used POV-Ray renderer, for converting OSM data to POV-Ray format is used my own application.
This map is continuously regenerated from new data. Average age of one tile is about one week.
Generating map is simple loop:
- Query server with 3D map, which tile is best candidate to regenerate (zoom 12)
- Generate OSM file with tile coutout, via Osmosis (data are from night snapshots of Czech Rep.)
- Convert OSM file to POV file, via my own application osm2pov
- Generate big PNG file by POV-Ray (zoom 17)
- Upload file to 3D map server, crop to smaller tiles and generate other zooms
- go to step 1